the Rift

[OPEN] I live here?

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
Something about the girl sparks his interest more than any other children he has met. He wonders vaguely if his own child will be like this, when he or she arrives. What events has this girl seen to have made her so solemn, so wise, so mature? What has happened in her life to mold her and shape her, to guide her into the form that she has taken here and now? Who is she, to be almost half-earth, statuesque both in form and in mind? He finds himself admiring her, intrigued by the intelligence that shines from behind those golden eyes. She would have easily belonged within the royal court of Th'orqui - but alas, even if he had been able to offer her a place there, he senses that she is somehow tied to the land.

"This is Zarina," he says by way of introduction. "She is a pygmy marmoset, and she is my companion. She says hello, by the way." The little marmoset chitters hesitantly, interested in the filly but naturally wary of strangers. She doesn't even particularly like the prince's own sister, much less some new stranger - but her bonded's response to the filly's presence encourages her toward calm and acceptance.

"There is quite a lot to tell," he admits, his eyes sparkling with mirth. He has always enjoyed sharing details of his homeland, though some of the finer points have often been lost on Helovians. Helovia is a simpler land - not necessarily and less intelligent, but merely lacking in knowledge. The magic in Th'orqui had allowed them to record their history, their lore - to preserve it all permanently, to store it in massive, soaring buildings made to house the inhabitants of the land. A small part of him misses the intricacy of it all, but for the most part, he has found the simplicity of Helovia refreshing. Still, he cannot help but wish for more culture.

"My homeland is very far away - somewhere east of Helovia. It was called Th'orqui, and it was destroyed by anarchy. Do you know what that means, child?"

"more words."

@[Isopia] - I'm so sorry for the wait!
Quilyan
counting on the night for a beautiful day;
subtlepatterns.com | kaydeniro & larfsalot @ deviantart
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
I live here? - by Isopia - 02-08-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: I live here? - by Isopia - 03-05-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I live here? - by Isopia - 03-05-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: I live here? - by Isopia - 03-07-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 04-07-2015, 07:41 PM