the Rift

i live in the sky you come live here too -- earth or sun

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
i won't be saved

i move forward in the night, the only time i moved anywhere. sia and i slept together when our sleeping schedules overlapped, but usually as she laid to sleep i would be rising to wander aimlessly through the night with fear wrapping up within my stomach. sameira was always so torn between protecting me and staying with sia so that she was not harmed. i always demanded she stay with sameira, despite her concern for me. i could feel her concern for my well being boiling up and spilling out into my being rather than hers, leaving me concerned for myself and for sia, pushing me to beg sameira to stay with her, keep the champagne girl company while she sleeps and i wander aimlessly.

it's almost dawn, my body burning with the need for sleep, my eyes drifting to sameira's thin black bodice trailing after me, embers and flicks of fire illuminating the night. i turn myself around, a frown drawing over my features as i stare down at her. "please, you need to go back and protect sia." sameira flicks her ears back, turning herself around to slink back to where sia slept.

i wandered much farther than i had planned, traveling to the veins, which was farther than i would have enjoyed. i didn't realize how far from the throat i had wandered, my wing throbbing and my knees trembling as i work my way towards the stone bridge that led to the violet surrounded rock formation. my body moves across with the light of dawn breaking the horizon, stepping along the path. i turn my body to the shrines, hearing the gentle patter of hoof steps accompanied by pawsteps, ears flicking forward as a gentle, hesitant voice resounds within my head. i brought sia, no worries now. she sits down as i turn my head, laying them upon sia's figure. a gentle smile crawls across my face, my heart skipping beats and my stomach twisting as i look at her. the feeling churning deep within me, something within longing to spend the rest of my life with her, to live beside her in the Throat with our hearts singing as one.

-- amara and sia are here ( unaware of it ) to quest for the ability to have children together !! --

either earth or sun god please <3 • using my VOTG pass

Messages In This Thread
i live in the sky you come live here too -- earth or sun - by Amara - 02-08-2015, 09:56 PM