the Rift

i live in the sky you come live here too -- earth or sun

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

The excursion for the day turned more into an adventure. Sikeax took relief in having Sameira with her while wondering the wilds, someone to keep step with her and offer protection when it was needed. She was careful enough to avoid the types of things that would end in blood, and if her carefulness was not enough to soothe terror, then there was always a fast gallop and a panic response to kill the beast.
Sameira simply offered something new to her life. She wasn't alone, she had company and someone to talk to when she felt lonely. There was less risk of attack as far as she was aware. For everything that the Hellhound had offered her, she was greatful.
So whenever the canine had turned their path and led her elsewhere, Sikeax, in fear of being abandoned and in worry as of Amara's current state should it be the reason for her traveling companion to venture, followed in silence.
Night nestled itself into their world, and when they passed the Heart Caves, she had been longing to return towards safety. There was no fear harboured for the dark hours with the glow of her horn to assist in the battle against nightmares, not to mention she and Amara had been raised within the cloak of endless night, but there was a longing to be nestled against the warm body of someone that she cared about. Her grievances were never spoken.
In the final stretch of their journey, her hooves click across cold, black stone. She hasn't visited the veins since the island that no longer inhabited the sky. The sky was empty and open, filled to the brim with stars but missing a vital piece without waterfalls cascading from the sea of clouds and a hovering land mass. She had learned what it was like to fly there, only for her newfound dream to be smothered by a horror she never even thought of seeing.
As if the world resurrected the being that brought her nightmares to reality, Amara was within calling distance. Sameira parts from the champagne's side and moves to greet the Pegasus, the mare following behind at a slow canter. A pair of golden eyes greet her with a smile, receiving a nicker in response. The empty space that the dog had created is filled with her friend, extending a muzzle out towards the shoulder blade of the smaller mare.
"Have you come to pray? I didn't think you were that interested in the Gods." Their time spent apart was long and cold; obviously, there would be secrets between the pair that hadn't been brought to the surface yet, but the faint idea that the chestnut would be involved with the worship of the Gods never crossed her mind. It was a puzzle piece that didn't appear to fit into place with Amara's puzzle, but there were many of the pieces missing without location.
talk talk talk

@[Amara]
@[God of the Earth]

S I K E A X
you've got a million and one stars to dream upon
i-mi @ deviantart

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: i live in the sky you come live here too -- earth or sun - by Sikeax - 02-20-2015, 01:33 AM