the Rift

[PRIVATE] Return to me, love

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the MOON

Moon god like quote here~

The goddess had more than a few favors to cash in now that she was cast out and essentially powerless. One of her most loyal, faithful followers had been long absent, but now was the time to call her from the black and back into the light of day. She strode without touching the ground, a graceful, dark ghost shifting toward the large, still lake. Heat billowed in waves, but she did not sweat, mane flowing freely from the elegant curve of her regal neck. The moon did not pause, determined to gather her followers and bring them up in her time of need. Then, when she ascended once more, they would be ready and able to do what needed to be done.

Her cloven hooves paused inches from the water's edge, and she breathed dark smoke, small sparks of purple flashing in the all consuming mist. The silver tint of her eyes darkened like tarnish, and the hue of her coat faded from lavender to rich, deep purple, the blackness coating the surface of the lake like poison. The goddess smile, wanting to bring forth the Dragon Heart once again - her golden glory. So long ago, Mirage had loyally followed her orders and lead the band of moon-followers into her homeland. The herd had fallen in her absence, and she needed the mare back.

"Mirage," she whispered into the void, watching the darkness suck all the colors from the land, blotting out the brightness of the sun. "Return to me..."

@[Mirage]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Return to me, love - by God of the Moon - 02-08-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Return to me, love - by Mirage - 02-09-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: Return to me, love - by God of the Moon - 02-15-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Return to me, love - by Mirage - 02-16-2015, 03:55 AM
RE: Return to me, love - by God of the Moon - 02-22-2015, 01:33 PM