the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sooner than expected

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Afraid if someone notices, I'll lose my place

The Bloodskald's ears twitched, perking when a voice, coming from everywhere and nowhere at once, sensually murmured his name. Assigning the voice an identity was not difficult, especially when the words informed him it was time. Time to make good on the promise he'd given the Goddess of the Moon, to be hers for a task, to prove his usefulness and loyalty in exchange for the enchanted armor he now possessed.

Though...so soon?

But a half season ago at most, in the midst of all the deaths and murder, he'd demanded the deity's attention and lived to regret it. The sting of that fall from grace still smarted in his breast and the warrior felt his soul groan at this, his honor's call. Unlike his nature, Torleik had kept this pact he'd made to himself thus far, fearing retribution from those he knew for his choice - especially given the recent...circumstances. Few of the deaths had actually affected him personally upon witnessing them, Psyche being the only one that angered him deeply; even then, that was because he saw how it hurt Ophelia.

A sour taste laced with the bitter bile of fear worked its way up his throat as his hooves carried him along the ephemeral path the Moon Goddess' voice had placed within his mind. Would she ask him to do something that would hurt the pale and crimson mare? Torleik prayed not. He would do anything else but submit to an order for such an act. He may have promised the lilac Aphrodite his services for a favor, but he'd given a solemn vow to Ophelia - and himself - that he would not abandon her, nor harm her knowingly.

Each step seemed to weigh his soul down with doubt, adding lodestone after lodestone of anxiety to his muscular frame until his was almost trembling from the internal battle. Irelyn's flight suffered above him and she was forced to land on his back, purring weakly in a frail attempt to soothe her much beloved bonded. He was always so unhappy, so worried...it hurt her heart to feel him so burdened when she knew what he felt like when his soul tasted freedom.

Ophelia gave him that. It was why Ireyln liked the white and bloody mare. The other white one could have her eyes pecked out - she had started this whole miserable ordeal for his spirit.

A deep, steadying breath was drawn when Torleik's eyes alighted on the alluring and exotic curves that could only belong to someone more than feeble and mortal. Coming to a halt some feet away, the Bloodskald stood tall, steeling his will and burying his feelings deep. He knew how this needed to go. "You have need of me, my goddess?"

@[God of the Moon]

"talk talk talk"

Art by Veradaine @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Sooner than expected - by God of the Moon - 02-08-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by Torleik - 02-11-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by God of the Moon - 02-15-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by Torleik - 02-19-2015, 03:58 PM