the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sooner than expected

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Come along now, come along and you'll see what it's like to be free

Torleik listened to what the Goddess of the Moon requested of him and shifted on his hooves, considering the task set before him. "Certainly they are, but they are also quite vengeful," he hummed. "You were found to be responsible for multiple murders - and you want me, so soon, to placate the frothing, angry masses?" He sighed. "I will do my best, of course...but I am operating at a disadvantage. I know nothing of you, or whatever divine plans you may have. An effective lie must have a grain of truth in it."

The Basin General met the Moon Goddess' gaze. "I am risking...possibly everything for a suit of armor," he also pointed out. His words were not meant to draw attention to the mortal concept of fair or unfair, but to illuminate that the task being asked of him was a sight larger than the effort required for an enchanted suit of armor. It would be most magnanimous of her to offer him some semblance of guidance or aid considering the shrouded nature of her character and motives in everything she did.

Torleik could lie, and he could lie well, but he could not spin convincing false truth out of thin air.

@[God of the Moon]
"talk talk talk"

Art by Veradaine @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Sooner than expected - by God of the Moon - 02-08-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by Torleik - 02-11-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by God of the Moon - 02-15-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by Torleik - 02-19-2015, 03:58 PM