the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sooner than expected

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The goddess found wisdom in the concerns of the muscular wordsmith, and patience was a virtue she possessed in plenty. To stand and speak to this mortal on the beaches was of no issue, and she observed him carefully, unfaltering gaze almost too powerful with her pupil-less, silver orbs. What would she do, she wondered, and what would she say? Certainly lies did have to hold some truth, and this creature was relatively new to Helovia and their ways. He may have worshiped the idea of her all his life, but only now was he seeing the truth behind the veil of night.

She raised a thin, dangerous brow as he reminded her what he was risking, and she snorted. "If my gift is not worth the price, you may leave, unbound," she replied firmly, willing to release him of his promises if he did not want to do her work in exchange for her powers.

"Should you choose to continue, I will give you a small insight into how my siblings operate," she murmured, staring out at the churning sea. A breeze tore around her pale locks, and her small form seemed to almost disappear in the light of the moon, lavender hide turning balmy and fading. "Everything exists in a balance," she replied. "A balance long broken since my brothers decided that their love for the mortals transcended our impartial judgment. The God of the Earth gives of himself freely, and my Sun brother is so vain he takes whatever he can to bolster his self-image." Even the affections of your little pale god-whore...

"We made a pact years ago to not interfere. As a bridge between ourselves and you, we sired children of half-god blood. These children were to protect you from us, since only they would wield power great enough to defy our desires." The goddess laughed then, the sound harsh. She shook her head. "What I proved was that everything is fleeting, and no faith in any single entity could ever save you from our strength. The actions were not personal - just a means to an end." They were going to die anyway.

She did admit that Hototo's death was rather unexpected - a hitch in the grand machine.

@[Torleik]

Messages In This Thread
Sooner than expected - by God of the Moon - 02-08-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by Torleik - 02-11-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by God of the Moon - 02-15-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by Torleik - 02-19-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Sooner than expected - by God of the Moon - 02-22-2015, 01:32 PM