the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lessons Loved And Learned

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

The sun is not even a rumor in the sky before I wake. There is much to do, for today was a day I had been looking forward to for some time now. With haste I roused Azeeza from her slumber, cooing sweet apologies to the disgruntled chick before sweeping her up, settling her down on the feather-dusted space between my wings. Once she is nestled down, her little claws securely gripping my feathers, I take to the sky. As ever, since she hatched, I flew carefully, taking the gentlest and softest air currents I could find. Today was a busy day.

------

Azee grows more and more excited as I approach the Oasis. I was bringing her for the first time to meet two of my four(possibly five) children, and brought...other things as well. I needed a good day, a day spent solely with my children. Earlier than the norm I woke, rushing through my duties to finish before the sun fully left the sky.

And here I stood, the water of the oasis lapping at my hooves, the sun just beginning to warm the sands, chasing away the iciness of the night. I lower my head, letting Azeeza down onto the sand below, where she trembles in excitement, before I raise my head high. "HERTZ! AAKESH!"

I bellow, calling for my eldest sons, my words ringing out into the summer dawn. Today would be about them, about trying to bond with them. I had been planning and looking forward to this day for a long time now, only reason I had not done this earlier was because I had been searching for things.

But now I was ready.

Now I was ready to be a father.

@[Aakesh] @[Hertz]

SORRY ABOUT THE TAGGING. Forgot to switch accounts
Bucephalus the Morningstar
My revolution carries me...
My revolution sets me free...
credits :: table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Lessons Loved And Learned - by Bucephalus - 02-09-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Lessons Loved And Learned - by Hertz - 02-09-2015, 12:34 AM