the Rift

[OPEN] BOATS BOATS BOATS.

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Just realized posts were put up before this got posted. I will edit it tomorrow.

Realizing that I had not yet checked on my friends I turned and ran my eyes over Kvothe and Elodin. I doubted the Elodin's opinionated little self would put up with me checking him over so instead I focused on Kvothe. Running my muzzle down his neck I checked for any major burns. The thought of trying to find a healer in such a hectic time left me nibbling my lower lip in worry.

Once I had the satisfaction of knowing that all was well I turned back to the filly.

"We should hang out sometime and you could show me." A mischievous smile lit my face. I certainly was not the type to cause trouble or to make a lot of ruckus but it didn't mean that I am incapable of having fun. "What is your name?"

I tried to hide my smile that made its way across my face while watching the filly stand up for herself. Feeling the urge to laugh at some of her quick words I burying my face into my wing, busying myself with preening my feathers. The young thing was fearless. Seeing a foal as young as she facing down full grown adults was amusing. As an adult Shida would grow to be a force to be reckoned with.

I winked at her, I felt a respect for her and her ways growing in me. Shida is the type that will leave a mark on the world; and with her gift she could do so in quite the literal sense. Those offering harsh words to the filly are likely to be those of the type that see life through eyes fogged by seriousness. I agreed that she could and should be careful with her magic but teaching her to do so would be done by guidance, not by shouldering the headstrong thing along.

Not wanting to waste time bickering back and forth with those gathered I walked to the filly bending my neck to whisper into her ear. "Don't listen to them. Enjoy your magic. Don't let them make you grow up and forget how to let loose!" Leaning back I smiled at her and nodded once more at her father. The stallion seemed to deserve respect. He was probably kept rather busy.

"Now if we all walk over there," I nodded towards a clearing where there were no nearby trees or other things likely to catch fire, "Could you do an explosion in the air? Send it straight up, as big as you can and those that we haven't warned in the area will see it." Once more I leaned down to speak words meant only for her ears, "Show them just how cool your magic is. Make 'em jealous. You would be the hero."
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Oxy - 02-09-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Rei - 02-09-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Destry - 02-09-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Kvothe - 02-09-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Nymeria - 02-09-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Phantom - 02-09-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Destry - 02-09-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Thranduil - 02-09-2015, 10:46 PM