the Rift

[OPEN] BOATS BOATS BOATS.

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark
Code:

I was infuriated by this time, listening to the brainless father of the buckskin brat howl for everyone to shut up. And what the fuck was breathing on me? Turning my head I find that no one's there. the fuck? Averting my eyes to dumbass 1 and his little princess and her pup, I almost screamed make me, the rage inside brewing and bubbling, ready to boil over the top. I swear my ears were bellowing steam as I bore a deadly glare into the side of the fat ass father and his airhead daughter. Somehow the black and white winged mare got a pass on shutting up, why? I don't fucking know. I snorted loud and clear, watching a large feathered good rise from the ground, seeing Phantom shift her stance so that she stood wider, I mimicked her posture just in time to watch the brute slam his hoof to the earth, the ground rumbling. A sick squeal flies from Yseult, and I flatten my ears as I feel my magic burn within me, bubbling and brewing, aimed right towards the wicked little snot. I hope she catches fire, her or her dad's fat bum gets scorched. Phantom screeches for me to run as my head begins to drift to the clouds but my body remains, stomach churning and legs wobbling. Fuck, I turn tail and run clumsily forward, my lungs collapsing in as I struggle to breathe but get but little gasps I air, dirt and debris brushing against my pelt as the dipshit kid tries to blow me up. Lightning arches from my body as I force myself to draw in breath despite the horrendous pain, finding it no help. I open my wings, trying to catch my balance as I jump from the ground, sparks trailing after my hooves as I rise from the ground. I summoned the magic within me, letting it fly behind me towards whoever the fuck decided it would be nice to stand in the way of fiery red lightning. I repeatedly strike with my lighting, dizzily circling the group to make sure Phantom was alright before finally fleeing with anger bubbling in my blood (or the bay bastard's magic, which was causing me a lot of problems as I try to fly straight). I hope that father daughter duo watch out cause guess whose room is catching fire "accidentally"? Yeah, that's right. Look out you foul bitches.

"These soldiers are not here to kill you; They're here to protect you."
ooc: Destry out !!
word count: -

Picture by lieveheersbeestje

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Oxy - 02-09-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Rei - 02-09-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Destry - 02-09-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: BOATS BOATS BOATS. - by Kvothe - 02-09-2015, 08:24 PM