the Rift

[OPEN] !! Noah's Ark

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
He spoke of going forth, of explaining just what was happening here and spreading the news. It would be important, yes, if they wanted to keep everyone safe? Everyone would need to know of this ship. Everyone would need a chance to hurry and come. She shuffles her limbs, turning a little anxiously, before heading back toward where the Edge was. Her limbs sped up and she instantly allowed a few words to fall from her lips. "We need to tell the Edge. We need to show them,'" she insists, gently bumping Quilyan's shoulder before Valiance shot off ahead.

It was a longer journey, her limbs definitely exhausted after traveling for so far with the child. She stops at the Edge border for a second to catch herself, and then she steps in to a far more central area. Valiance sends out a beam of fire before shooting around to try and gather any Edge members who hadn't wanted to leave just yet. "Everyone!" she calls, voice a little harsh, "The Earth God is going to cleanse everything. He has created a boat for us to stay on. Please, it is pertinent that you come!" she said, eyes flickering as she pleaded for someone to hear. They needed to know. They had to know. So she turned to Quilyan and gently bumped his shoulder, the glitter now glowing as she eased into a state of complete comfort. Perhaps Quilyan could help make the call louder… Make it so that everyone knew what was actually going on and made it there safely.

@[Quilyan] and Res are alerting the Edge of the Boat
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Noah's Ark - by Resplendence - 02-09-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: !! Noah's Ark - by Alysanne - 02-09-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: !! Noah's Ark - by Quilyan - 02-10-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: !! Noah's Ark - by Resplendence - 02-10-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: !! Noah's Ark - by Miykael - 02-10-2015, 04:32 PM