the Rift

[OPEN] We must gather

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen

Thor and Evangeline trailed Archibald and Macaria, and the Dauntless was not hindered or upset by their presence, nor was he delighted in it. The last time he and Evangeline had spoken he had given her the gruesome details on how he had felled Roanne, ripped his life from his heart, all because of the command given by his mother. Archibald killed her, too, eventually, and had gotten control of himself fully and forever. The flaxen did not understand him and his past, and he did not blame her for that...but he wanted her to respect him as she might have at one time.

Two others joined them in the forest, and the massive brute lifted his head. He nodded at the filly as she spoke of the joys of him and his daughter's safety. Her white masked face and reddened eyes, however, made his mind hone in on someone he loathed. Confutatis. It was obvious in the warlord's mind that this girl had been dropped by the similarly white-masked bitch, and Archibald snorted. "You must seek safety. Get to the boat, young one." Lifting a brow as the pegasus--injured, it seemed--spoke. In agreement, the king nodded and turned to move north--toward the Threshold. Perhaps they could curve around and head back towards the meadow.

When Thor cursed as he yelled, Archibald's left hind leg shot out in a warning cow kick, and his golden eyes narrowed and blasted on the wingless stallion like hellfire. Watch your tongue his eyes seemed to warn.

Loretta kept her voyage ahead, bounding and baking and paving their path. "Oh, Macaria, what an adventure this is!" Archibald smiled down on her, turning away from Thor. He did not want his child to worry, he wanted to her to feel comfortable and delighted by this time.
@[Macaria] @[Thor] @[Nymeria] @[Laedere]

[Image: architable.jpg]
FiagaiStock.deviantart.com | arctichorse.deviantart.com | by: Imi

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
We must gather - by Archibald - 02-09-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: We must gather - by Nymeria - 02-09-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: We must gather - by Laedere - 02-09-2015, 08:41 PM