the Rift

[OPEN] TASK 1

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
ARTORIUS
pop a top off and get your good time on -

"Go far and wide and spread the word of what I am doing. Then return soon!" The god's voice rang out clearly over the mass of partners that had congregated in front of the living boat. His message was obvious, we who had been here to witness the building of the arc were meant to go and inform those who didn't know that the world they knew would soon be a giant puddle. Dark harks flicked to the side as I glanced over to the sun kissed mare I would be shacking up with for the duration of the flood, be it a day or a few months we would be side by side through the whole event.
A soft smile crossed my features as I glanced over my shoulder to where the black ball of feathers was nestled in close to the joint between my wings where he stayed unless he was feeling adventurous. Content that the hatchling was safe where he was I turned away from the boat and headed to the Rotunda in which I had found Barnabas' speckled egg. Surely someone there had been too distracted by the stunning lights and colors to notice a huge ship being built.

---

Glancing behind me as I splashed through the brook that lined the ancient stone building, I hoped to see the curious Jahzara behind me. If I had left her behind in the mix I doubt it would be easy to explain to her or the interesting creatures that seemed to riddle her mind. An irritated squeak came from my shoulders as a few stray drops of water fell onto the head of the infant, but the only response he got from me was a slight chuckle before my attention was drawn to the shining lights of the Rotunda. Surely there was something here that needed saving.

Be it another of our own species or one of a harder to understand species that we would need to draw it out for. "Jahzara, do you see anything?" My deep voice reached out through the bird's songs where it would hopefully reach the ears of my cheerful partner so we could start the task and get back to the ship as quickly as possible.

"blah blah blah."
Tag | @[Jahzara] , @[Maren], @[Alija]
Words | 378
Notes | Task One for the "Shipping" plot!

Image by Dima Viunnyk @ flickr
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
TASK 1 - by Artorius - 02-09-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Maren - 02-09-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Rei - 02-09-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Jahzara - 02-09-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Kvothe - 02-09-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Nymeria - 02-09-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Reginald - 02-09-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Tandavi - 02-10-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: TASK 1 - by Aisling - 02-10-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: TASK 1 - by Alija - 02-13-2015, 02:16 AM