the Rift

[OPEN] Spreading the Word

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper

I was being dragged around Helovia like a limp ragdoll it seemed, my father was serious when he meant that we were here to win. We were going to beat mother and Aakesh no matter what it took, and it was exciting! But for the moment I was told to remain above ground as Bucephalus searched underground for any rabbits or other dark lovers who might not have heard the news of the great flood! "Come... We'll return to the Meadow.. Can you make it, or shall I try to carry you?" Navy rimmed harks flicked back into my perma-tangled nest of cobalt hair while baby blues turned to meet Buce's light colored ones as he bumped into my gently. A grin spread across my childish features as my wings snapped outwards, if only they worked properly already, this task would go by so much quicker. "Thank you da, but I got this. I won't get stronger being carried!"

I watched as a dark colored mare, her coat reflecting cool colors in the sunlight, drew closer along with a skull-faced filly who seemed like she had just finished running a marathon. Had she not been all disgustingly sweaty she may have been pretty, but looks were not important right now as her dry throat managed to crack out a couple words before she was able to relax. "TO THE BOAT! LEST YOU DROWN!" I cringed inwardly at the filly's screaming, maybe I wouldn't like the louder ladies as I grew older. Something about screaming just wasn't doing it for me. "You don't think anyone else is around here, do you?" There, that was much better. I relaxed slightly as the filly's voice turned the volume down a few notches before I moved forwards slightly and spoke up. "Da was just saying that there isn't anyone else around here. We are heading back to the meadow now to see if there is any creatures there that are unaware."

speech
Tag |
Words | 334
Notes |
Janie's got a gun
oh what did her daddy do?
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Spreading the Word - by Shadow - 02-09-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Spreading the Word - by Bucephalus - 02-09-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: Spreading the Word - by Hertz - 02-09-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Spreading the Word - by Bolverik - 02-09-2015, 11:14 PM