Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia the Forsaken

I build bridges with these arms
I will not build a fortress

Ophelia had felt her heart sigh in relief when Torleik decided that he could team up with her for these tasks. She had been rejected in the past, and putting her heart on the line was not easy to do. The pale princess listened to their first task, immediately thinking of those who were under her care in the Aurora Basin. Also, Ulrik, Torleik's relative, seemed to take off in that direction rather forcefully. Ophelia pointed with her muzzle toward their engineer, a question in her eyes for their destination.

In agreement, they walked quietly, comfortably, to their home. Fortunately, Deimos had already arrived to warn the others to pair off and go to the boat, but Ulrik was wrestling with their large, metal sentinels. "It's almost... romantic how he dotes on those," she muses with a light chuckle. Then, she worked to help Ulrik and Arah move the sentinels south, watching their footing to make sure the metal things did not fall over.

The entire time, she stole glances at Torleik, needing to converse with him privately. Maybe soon. Maybe on the boat?

@[Torleik]

talk talk talk

image credits

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
like ships in the night - by Deimos - 02-09-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: like ships in the night - by Aviya - 02-09-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: like ships in the night - by Ulrik - 02-09-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: like ships in the night - by Ophelia - 02-09-2015, 06:43 PM
RE: like ships in the night - by Torleik - 02-09-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: like ships in the night - by Arah - 02-09-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: like ships in the night - by Thranduil - 02-09-2015, 09:57 PM