the Rift

[OPEN] like ships in the night

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Fancy ass

Torleik opened his mouth when Ulrik bolted, something rather strange for the Engineer. He was distracted and strange, certainly, but rarely did he bolt off like a fired projectile. Opheila's questioning glance was met with a shrug from the Bloodskald, and they both loped off after the rabicano's cousin curiously. A deep bellow soon broke the air, Ulrik demanding that his familial tie get his 'fancy ass' over there and aid him.

Now that was quintessential Ulrik.

Snorting in amusement, he nodded to Phi's observation. "My cousin is the reason there is the phrase 'married to one's work,'" he murmured, coming alongside Arah - who he didn't think he'd ever interacted with directly prior to now - and ensuring the Sentinels followed the proper path. "Fear not, my unwashed cousin; I shan't let your most precious possessions be lost in the deluge," Torleik called out with sarcasm, his exceptionally eloquent speaking meant to enhance the humor.

It did not go unnoticed by the Basin General that Ophelia kept glancing his way and he probed Irelyn's mind briefly. 'Do I look amiss?'

Her owlish face turned, eyes observing him. 'No. Maybe could bathe. Why?'

The beast rolled his eyes. 'I do not have the ability to preen like you. Perhaps if my hygiene offends you so, you could see to my mane and tail, hm?

Irelyn's mirth made him chuckle internally, and he turned his attention to his partner once more. Torleik wanted to ask if everything was all right, but should he? "Is something...wrong?" the Bloodskald rumbled in a quiet brogue, his muzzle close to Phi's ear. Her glances were stolen, clandestine things and he wondered if, perhaps, she had a secret or observation she needed to share with him.

"talk talk talk"

Art by araxel @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
like ships in the night - by Deimos - 02-09-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: like ships in the night - by Aviya - 02-09-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: like ships in the night - by Ulrik - 02-09-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: like ships in the night - by Ophelia - 02-09-2015, 06:43 PM
RE: like ships in the night - by Torleik - 02-09-2015, 06:59 PM