the Rift

[OPEN] Don't Drown

Atlas Posts: 54
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 HH :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Linds
Atlas
What… the… literal fuck was going on.

I felt like I was riding a huge wave of idiocy into the great depths of some asylum. There was wailing, there was panic, and there was general chaos all around, but to my great and everlasting luck, my partner seemed to be able to keep her fucking cool. If she started yelling, I would seriously have to take a limb to her face in hopes of silencing her for good. The Gods were performing a cleanse… so what? Everyone was provided for in that ship.

Dear Gods, please strike down the idiots before allowing them to board.

Upon leading my sweet, little lady toward the Endless Blue, I was not too surprised to find that others had come up with similar ideas. There was already a group forming on the beach and many of them were –shocker!- yelling and screaming about the boat.

Some beast with flaming wings, who couldn’t quite grasp basic language, shouted from the skies and a little strange-looking filly continued the stallion’s warning. However, there was one who seemed just about as enthused as I… and I gravitated toward her. Her simplicity was refreshing and her demeanor even more so… “Why hello…” I smiled.

So what if I was a weak man? Absolute hysteria wasn’t stopping me from introducing myself to beautiful women.
Coding by Tamme || Image Credits

@[Jorogumo] @[Syrena]

Run towards the stars, or make them shine. Fight the tide, until the day we die.

▌ Please tag Atlas in all replies
▌ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
▌ Pixel by DarkShadow

Messages In This Thread
Don't Drown - by Syrena - 02-09-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Don't Drown - by Gaucho - 02-09-2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Don't Drown - by Déodat - 02-09-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Don't Drown - by Rhea - 02-09-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Don't Drown - by Atlas - 02-09-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Don't Drown - by Sohalia - 02-10-2015, 03:17 AM
RE: Don't Drown - by Nyx - 02-10-2015, 01:41 PM