[OPEN] boat is life

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Stand on my feet
Dance the warrior, the warrior

EINARR

The warrior's wing beats were steady, moving him forward towards the Throat to warn his new family with ease. The happiness he had felt before in the sky, before he had seen the ship, before he had heeded the Earth God's words, that happiness was lost on this flight now. Einarr was moving with purpose, his hefty body flying in tandem with the smaller warrior woman. Every so often his eyes would dance to her, waiting for her thoughts expressed as words. The two had not gotten off to the best start, but bickering and arguing now would be fruitless. They were both warriors of the same herd, dedicated to duty and service, and they both obviously excelled in battle. With his nose to the grind, Einarr had to lend confidence to this woman's dedication to this task. In his bones, in the depths of his very being, the inky stallion hoped she was as dedicated as he was to warning the population around them.

Einarr's reddened brown gaze fell down to the caves as he passed over them, and panic swelled in his breast as he was children descend through the mouth of the cave. Gaucho had said the caves were large, but not large enough to fly within, and it had kept the hardened warden at bay. Now, however, he suddenly rocketed towards the cave. Landing roughly, the stallion wasted no time with following the children. "Get out of cave! Get to boat! Verakasar zhowak! Water fill caves!" His voice was loud, and in his panic he was too flustered to even complete full sentences in his native tongue.

[Verakasar zhowak! = Cavern dangerous. | Einarr is freaking out about the BABIES.]

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
boat is life - by Adelric - 02-09-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: boat is life - by Erebos - 02-09-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: boat is life - by Rhoa - 02-09-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: boat is life - by Arya - 02-09-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: boat is life - by Einarr - 02-09-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: boat is life - by Megaera - 02-10-2015, 04:45 AM
RE: boat is life - by Adelric - 02-10-2015, 05:52 PM