the Rift

[OPEN] get aboard --

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

The group that surrounded the wooden thing and the winged stallion who gave out orders grew larger with each passing minute. It started to make me feel slightly uneasy. I had never been around so many living, breathing bodies at once. Hector must have been ill at ease too because I could feel some of his feathers touching me as others pushed and shoved to get a better visual of the event laid out before us all. Or was he just trying to comfort me? Either way, I was grateful for his constant watchful eye.

I looked to Hector as people began to leave the place in order to warn others. Surely we had people we could warn about the oncoming floods? Concern grew upon my face as I couldn't recall much of anyone besides Hector, Hertz, and several other foals from Dragon's Throat. But all of those people seemed like they already had received the message. So who would we pass the word onto?

My head bobs up and down as Hector says that our herd will not be forsaken and that we'll go to the west on an adventure. An adventure at a time like this? This was no time for an adventure was it? We had to find as many as we could and tell them...ohhh now I get it. It's like a quest of sorts.

Hector surprises me a bit by taking off at a speed that was faster than I had ever gone before. With knowing the task at hand and the potential of a life or death situation hovering over our heads, I didn't hesitate to follow and try keep up with him. It was harder than he made it seem to be though. A couple of times I found myself stumbling over my own hooves and a few more times I found my oversized wings catching the wind and slowing me down. It took every ounce of concentration I had to make sure that I didn't fall behind nor wipe out.

It was a while before Hector slowed down at all and when he did it was because we had come across a group of equines. One winged and two wingless. I gulped between my ragged breaths. Destry...he called out to the one with wings. Shortly after he turned to me and told me that this Destry was from Dragon's Throat and was some sort of spy person. What was a spy? What did they do? Maybe some day I'd get the chance to ask someone those questions, maybe it'd even be Destry, but today was not the day for idle chatter. The world was going to flood soon and everybody needed to get to the wooden structure in the meadow.

Teal eyes looked at the wingless equines, but I warily clung to Hector's side. Despite the fact that they were wingless they, I suppose, deserved the right to have a chance at life. No matter how evil their intentions might be.

"Isara's speech"|"Isara's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 499
TAGGED;; @[Hector]
OOC;; Isa is here 8D

Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
get aboard -- - by Destry - 02-09-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Hector - 02-09-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Phantom - 02-09-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Nymeria - 02-09-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Isara - 02-10-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: get aboard -- - by December - 02-10-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: get aboard -- - by Destry - 02-10-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: get aboard -- - by Rostislav - 02-10-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: get aboard -- - by Isara - 02-10-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by December - 02-10-2015, 04:41 PM