the Rift

[OPEN] get aboard --

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

Phantom? What an interesting name. Like a ghost or a spirit, that's what she reminds me of. A being that would haunt a lonely tundra amid the night, her empty frame howling maliciously as she drifts over the surface of the earth. I peer at her for several seconds before offering a pitiful smile, the corners of my lips twitching as I struggle to appear happy to be beside this stranger. "Well uh it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Phantom." I turn to find my name being called by a stallion I swear to have seen before. What was his name? Herald? Helios? Hector? Ah Hector! I smile at him, shifting my gaze from my the alabaster companion to the red man who belonged to the Throat who was accompanied by a fully of bay and white. I offer a smile before turning to listen to what Phantom had to say, noddin in agreement as the last of her words left her mouth.

I look towards the little babe who's decided to boast about how if she and her brother had wings they would've long since beat those who had gathered. I chuckle, looking down at the pair of babes. "But you would not be able to fly just yet, your wings would still be fresh and frail. And do not be so cocky child, even if you had wings you'd have to deal with the exhausting hours of flight that must be endured in order to fly around Helovia. It's not like you pop out of the womb and immediately know how to fly like a pro." I don't speak harshly, trying to soften my tones as to not sound rude to the children.

Turning my body to watch a mare and stallion approach, my ears flick forward as the mare begins to speak about splitting up and covering more ground that way. What were we doing? A search and rescue? Shrugging my wings slightly, I turn myself so that I begin to head around the body of water centered within the Grove. Whether or not Phantom chose to follow was her descision to make. I did glance back and motion slightly with my right wing for her to pursue me refore turning and moving on to alert whomever was straying from theeadow and sought refuge in the Grove.

"blah blah blah."

ooc: Destry & Phantom !!
word count:

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
get aboard -- - by Destry - 02-09-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Hector - 02-09-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Phantom - 02-09-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Nymeria - 02-09-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Isara - 02-10-2015, 12:05 AM