the Rift

[OPEN] get aboard --

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I follow December, rather reluctantly. She's sort of the bossy one between the two of us, and I'm not sure I like it. She's not completely batshit, which is a relief. 'But neither is Kiara.' Damaris is quick to speak in my mind, reproaching me for forgetting Vitani's mother so easily. 'I have not forgotten that.' The voice of my mind is calm, but the defensive tone is not so easily missed. I shake my head and the two of us follow her in silence. We walk through the Grove, and intimate memories resurface unbidden. Even if what Kiara and I have is not love, it is tangible and real. I stop when I nearly bump into December, not realizing she has stopped to observe others up ahead. I know none of them, to my dismay. Helovia is so much grander than I could ever imagine. 'Communication is essential.' Unfortunately? Really? I rather like meeting new folks, even if I'm a little gruff about doing so. I grunt in reply and follow her as she approaches them.

In the way that December talks, trying to be the boss, the big baddie, the leader, I can hear something in her voice that betrays a subtler feeling. I don't know what it is, and I don't know why she would be feeling it. I feel a tinge of annoyance that she's still calling the shots, making assumptions and not even bothering to introduce herself. Or at least me! I huff quietly and watch as one leaves, a dark, pretty hybrid mare. Good job December, scare them all off why don't you.

WC:
Tag:

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
get aboard -- - by Destry - 02-09-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Hector - 02-09-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Phantom - 02-09-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Nymeria - 02-09-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Isara - 02-10-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: get aboard -- - by December - 02-10-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: get aboard -- - by Destry - 02-10-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: get aboard -- - by Rostislav - 02-10-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: get aboard -- - by Isara - 02-10-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by December - 02-10-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: get aboard -- - by Hector - 02-11-2015, 06:33 AM