the Rift

[OPEN] PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

Einarr flew harder and faster than he ever had before, eyes wide and alert. When grass shifted back into familiar, red sand, the beast turned his head to Megaera and nodded, "We tell them now." Tipping his wings some, Einarr lowered until he was merely gliding above the sand. It was barely ten feet of air separating him and the boiling sand below, but the Tallsun's warm air kept him afloat with ease. A simple downstroke every few hundred feet kept him assail.

"DRAGON'S THROAT! THE LAND IS FLOODING! GO TO THE MEADOW AND MEET THE GOD OF EARTH! HE KEEP US SAFE!" Einarr had yet to align himself to any god in particular, but he knew well that the Moon Goddess was bad news and never to be trusted because of her actions against the mortals. While Einarr did not believe that killing and murder were inherently bad, Einarr understood that a horse's heart made the actions good or bad. His mother had taught him that when he came home from his first raid. The pegasus had been but a yearling, and he had felled several creatures for the benefit of his family.

"THROAT! MAKE HASTE!"

@[Megaera]

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
PAY ATTENTION TO ME - by Einarr - 02-09-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: PAY ATTENTION TO ME - by Gaucho - 02-09-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: PAY ATTENTION TO ME - by Myrrine - 02-09-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: PAY ATTENTION TO ME - by Megaera - 02-10-2015, 02:57 AM
RE: PAY ATTENTION TO ME - by Sohalia - 02-10-2015, 03:11 AM
RE: PAY ATTENTION TO ME - by Cerin - 02-10-2015, 02:13 PM