the Rift

[OPEN] PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Cerin Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 4.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 Hands :: Three (Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Klare

To say everything was escalating quickly was an understatement. The Earth God had just proclaimed the world was going to be wiped out, and Myrrine seemed to be struggling. She suddenly fell then, harshly upon the ground. Cerin's eyes widened as he nudged her gently to help her to her feet. His green eyes pleaded with her that if she was truly hurt, that they should take this slowly. There was no need to rush into things, there were plenty of pairs and he wasn't about to risk her health for getting those to the boat. By the looks of it, everyone would know before the day was over. Leaders and outcasts alike were teaming up to take control of the situation.

She was suddenly up then, just as quickly as she had fallen. His body was full of fear sprinkled with a hearty amount of care. She was so determined, it made him feel so weak in comparison, yet so emboldened at the same time. If she could do it in her fragile state, so could he. Not to mention, if she was in such a shape she needed his help right? Keeping up with her was relatively easy anyway. Although she was still "young" she seemed to be growing into her yearling stage as he was growing to full maturity. His long, lanky legs took only a few strides for every couple of hers. The group ahead of them had already begun to call out, so he let Myrrine lead the way. She knew where to go to project the most news.

She finally stopped again, this time calling out the news. He rushed to hold her upright. Her falling again would only break his heart. She had to let him help her through this, they were partners no? He could already feel his heart attaching to her. Maybe it was because she was the only one who understood, or maybe it was something else. Either way, he was becoming aware of it. He did not know of her feelings, or if she would ever feel any sort of inkling of like, so he kept it hidden. It doesn't take much effort for a wallflower to hide behind the paintings.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Myrrine]
Words;; 372 Words
Notes;; <3

Image by semperfiesty @ DA

Messages In This Thread
PAY ATTENTION TO ME - by Einarr - 02-09-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: PAY ATTENTION TO ME - by Gaucho - 02-09-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: PAY ATTENTION TO ME - by Myrrine - 02-09-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: PAY ATTENTION TO ME - by Megaera - 02-10-2015, 02:57 AM
RE: PAY ATTENTION TO ME - by Sohalia - 02-10-2015, 03:11 AM
RE: PAY ATTENTION TO ME - by Cerin - 02-10-2015, 02:13 PM