the Rift

Noah and his Ark

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

I wandered with Phantom, finally deciding to spark up conversation rather than walk in silence. I looked back at her, my normal expression of anguish and fear painted across my features, as I'd forgotten to put on a face of determination. We're weaving between the trees of the Threshold when I decide to speak, voice quieter than I would have liked. "Since we're going to be together for a bit, I'd like to know more about you, so I'm not roomed with a stranger who is possibly a murderous nightmare," I pause, glancing at her with an ear flicked forward, a brow raised in a questioning state. "You're not, are you?" If she was maybe I could get over it, I'm sure I've passed at least a hundred murderers by now, especially since the rumors of bodies found around Helovia surfaced. I offer a silly, pitiful smile before again speaking. "If you tell me more about yourself I'll tell you about myself, since it only seems fair. An eye for an eye, right?" My words are filled with pauses, stutters and sad little "uhms." I'm not a very social creature, so this was a good opportunity to try out this thing called "socializing." It was the only way I was going to ever be able to complete my quest. So might as well start now. I turn to the left, solemnly shouting out for any who didn't hear about the boat.

Before I have a chance to even begin calling I hear voices, ears perking up as I slink forward to see a group of horses, none of them familiar to me. Two mares with damaged wings, a black and white stallion who seemed familiar but whose name I cannot recall, and a peculiar horse with a tree rooted upon their withers. How odd a group.

"These soldiers are not here to kill you; They're here to protect you."
ooc: Destry & Phantom !!
word count: -

Picture by lieveheersbeestje

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
Noah and his Ark - by Fig - 02-09-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Noah and his Ark - by Africa - 02-09-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Noah and his Ark - by Laedere - 02-09-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Noah and his Ark - by Destry - 02-09-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Noah and his Ark - by Midas - 02-09-2015, 11:26 PM