the Rift

[OPEN] haven't you heard? boats are all the rage!

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
"Tell Me Something Sweet To Get Me By"

After going to the Rotunda, Jahzara insisted that they return to their herdland to make sure everyone in their home was alerted about the oncoming flood. Thinking it was best to stick to the outskirts of the land, the golden mare circled around the borders until she was able to reach the cliffs, ready to direct anyone they passed towards the Thistle Meadow. Every now and then she looked over her shoulder and occassionally to the skies to make sure that Artorius was nearby. The familiar form of their Queen caught her eye, along with with the crafting mare that she had yet to actually meet. She wasn't able to hear what they were talking about, and was only just able to hear the dappled mare ask if someone was already on the boat. Cheerfully she approached the duo before Artorius, bobbing her dished head with a friendly nod. "I'm sure we will find who you are looking for if he hasn't. Artorius and I have met several others already, and it seems news is spreading like fire about the boat."

OOC: @[Artorius]
"Talking"
'Hallucinations'

JAHZARA
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: haven't you heard? boats are all the rage! - by Jahzara - 02-09-2015, 08:55 PM