the Rift

[OPEN] haven't you heard? boats are all the rage!

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
“I’m sure he’s there already,” she reassured Brisa, though there was really no way of her knowing it was the truth. “There are so many of us running around, he has to have heard the news by now. Besides, I saw my daughter there. So maybe he’s with her…” My daughter. But what else was the queen supposed to call her? She hadn’t picked a name yet, despite the queen’s suggestion that she select something that started with a K. At least, perhaps, the child was getting to know her father.

“Thank you for the help,” she added to the other two who had approached. She did not know Artorius, but since she was with Jay, the queen was sure that she was fine. Letting Brisa describe her sun, the queen added one other thought. “Before we go, we better tie down the cart. Wouldn’t want it to float away in the flood…” Frowning at that thought as well, the queen set off to her own little section of woods. Grabbing a rope (and her basket of items) that she had made from vines, as Dragomir had instructed her, she took it to the cart and tied it in place.

As for the dragon statue not so far away… she would have to hope it would be heavy enough to stay in place. She couldn’t tie the whole Edge down. When the rest were ready, she turned to head back to the boat to see what else needed to be done.

Kahlua & Brisa
.KAHLUA
Image Credit to Val

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: haven't you heard? boats are all the rage! - by Kahlua - 02-10-2015, 05:59 PM