the Rift

[OPEN] Competition is Fierce

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

So maybe I underestimated Cheska a little bit. She's really fast.. like really really fast. I can see her up ahead but her legs are so much longer than mine! I can fly, but still not that fast! Sheesh woman, gotta stay with your tiny friends! Especially one that's helping you save the world! I awkwardly run forward, my little hooves gathering up as much ground as I could manage. I watch her form stop from afar, and there are other shapes gathered. I can't make them all out, but hey, at least it's other people to talk to!

Bounding forward, I rush to Cheska's side. If she's gonna be with me, I gotta stick with her. With the full force I can muster I push against her side as I run past her, and through the group. Im Auriel, speediest and flashiest superhero of all the world. Spinning around though, I know I have to at least help Cheska spread the world and all that jazz. When I turn though, I'm not sure whether to laugh, be thrilled, cry or fall over and die. Each sound like a reasonable choice to me.

Eyeing my sister carefully I step forward towards her a dad. I hadn't seen her in a while, so I'm kind of scared by the fact she has a giant ass scary dog by her side (oh I though a bad word!) Not to mention, she already blows up. Who decided to give this kid a lighter? Scrunching my nose I lift my head and snort. Wait.. I though she was supposed to be cleansededed with dad. Like, weren't they supposed to be gone. I turn again to see mom. What the heck! They had a family reunion without me! I frown, turning back to dad and Shida. "You guys got together without me?" I'm genuinely hurt. They probably didn't mean to do it, but still. "Also who gave you a dog?" I said pointedly, looking to Shida. She probably stole it. That's not fair! If she did that she could've at least gotten me one too!! Huffing I turn to go back and stand at Cheska's side. "At least Cheska makes sure I get around safely." My fiery looks are shot at both dad and mom. They deserve it. I've been out here practically by myself and neither of them had the slightest intention of coming to look for me?! The probably didn't even know I could fly now, or that I can do all sorts of cool things with my smoke. Oh well, not my loss.

@[Cheska] Auri why you be like dis.

Image Credits
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Competition is Fierce - by Elsa - 02-09-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Competition is Fierce - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Competition is Fierce - by Oxy - 02-09-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Competition is Fierce - by Dovahkiin - 02-09-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Competition is Fierce - by Kvothe - 02-09-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Competition is Fierce - by Thranduil - 02-09-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Competition is Fierce - by Cheska - 02-10-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Competition is Fierce - by Auriel - 02-10-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Competition is Fierce - by Shida - 02-11-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Competition is Fierce - by Elsa - 02-11-2015, 02:38 PM