the Rift

[OPEN] A Cruise Awaits

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

I hope that Breccan doesn't protest to me leading, where he is usually the one dominating where we go and what we do. Not that I typically mind, but I think it might be fun to do something different. Like go to the colder parts of Helovia, though it isn't nearly as cold as it normally is. It takes awhile, but we manage to get to a snowy area eventually. Moving forward I leave little crunchy steps in the snow, and see before me a pair of tall forms, and a little... thing. It's like a miniature deer, and I'm not sure what to make of it. It's even smaller than me and I thought that was pretty much impossible. At three months old I'm not very big, and that's okay. I plod through the snow up to them. One of the two is a stallion, dark and handsome. The other is ... a buck. But he looks more expressive than I might expect. Strange deer. "Excuse me, Sir, and... um.." I look at the deer. "Sir?" I stifle a giggle and wave Breccan forward with my wing, hoping he is not too far behind me. "The Earth God is building a boat and we gotta help him and get on it before it rains a lot." The last part is said really fast, so quickly that it it may be difficult to understand. But, I hope they understand it, 'cause at the moment I may be too shy to try to say it again.

""
@[Breccan]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
A Cruise Awaits - by Mesec - 02-09-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: A Cruise Awaits - by Kvothe - 02-09-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: A Cruise Awaits - by Tempe - 02-10-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: A Cruise Awaits - by Apollo - 02-10-2015, 01:18 PM
RE: A Cruise Awaits - by Tempe - 02-14-2015, 01:55 AM