the Rift

[OPEN] I Wasn't Prepared [birthing]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

It had been a joy to watch Kahlua's baby take her first steps of life and welcome her into the world. It had left her happy but a little disappointed in a way for it was not her baby. It must be all the pregnancy hormones fluctuating in the air around her that was making her feel this way for it was not in character for her at all and there was no possible chance she had gotten herself knocked up. Settling down for the night with her son had helped immensely but could not settle her mind. Something felt off to her tonight and she couldn't figure out what but it kept her wide awake for hours after Aeolus had fallen to sleep. Having left him to sleep in peace she decided to take a short walk to see if it might help calm her restless mind. The hooting of an owl drew her eyes as she strained her eyes to see through the dim light. Hemlock? Spying his figure as he swooped down above her clued her into what was going on. Laughing to herself softly she turned to go and find Aly knowing it must be yet again time for her baby's entrance into the world.

Spotting her friend laying flat against the ground she slowed her pace so not to frighten the mother to be into thinking something was about to attack. "Aly?" Spying the tears streaming down her friends face she felt her heart still. No it couldn't be... Touching her muzzle to Aly's neck hoping to comfort her grief she turned to see if it truly was what she dreaded. The tiny bundle of legs and wings was still but she refused to give up until she was sure. Glancing back to her friend hesitantly she did not want to intrude on this moment if it wasn't necessary. Eyes falling back to the babe she reached out to nudge the foal to try and stimulate it back to life. Gasping as the beautiful baby moved in response she couldn't help the tears of joy from spilling from her face. "Aly! Aly look its alright. Things are going to be ok, your baby is beautiful!" She crooned happily taking a step back so her friend could see her child.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @[Alysanne] •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
I Wasn't Prepared [birthing] - by Alysanne - 02-09-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: I Wasn't Prepared [birthing] - by Brisa - 02-09-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: I Wasn't Prepared [birthing] - by Miykael - 02-10-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: I Wasn't Prepared [birthing] - by Artorius - 02-18-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: I Wasn't Prepared [birthing] - by Alysanne - 02-23-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: I Wasn't Prepared [birthing] - by Brisa - 02-28-2015, 09:54 PM