the Rift

[OPEN] GET YOUR CAMERAS READY--IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

I knew that this was a holy place, where people came to worship and pray and get drunk and rant on their birthdays because this was the god's place. Well, at leas this is where their shrines were, all surrounded by peaceful blue lava 'n shit. It was usually quiet and empty--or just serene with those who came with their offerings for whichever motherfuck they happened to be apostles toward that day. It was the perfect setting for divine grace, and maybe there were gonna be a few shmucks around, after all.

They better just buckle up.

"HIT THE DECK, MOTHERFUCKERS," I screamed, and the screaming was exhilarating and freeing, because it was what I was told to do, and I was doing my part and potentially screaming at other people in the process. Win-win, right? "TIME TO GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR, LOSERS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. TAKE YOUR PUNK ASS UP TO THE MEADOW AND RSVP 'N SHIT."

I took my job with a solemnness that would make any zealot proud. Bite me, but I was having too much fun with this.

@[Mauja]--*turns away in shame*

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
GET YOUR CAMERAS READY--IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN - by Roskuld - 02-09-2015, 10:58 PM