the Rift

[OPEN] GTFO

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

It was just like the tales of olde; a great flood was to ravage the land, cleansing it of its impurities, shaping the land anew, and with it, washing away memories held dear. I would be the first to admit my fears of what was to happen to this land I had come to love so dearly, praying against all hope that friends and enemies alike would find safety upon the ship. More than anything, I hoped my children would find their way here and that I could see them again... But so far, I felt not even a glimmer of hope.

But there was the bigger to look at now, no matter how much it caused my heart to ache to abandon the sole thought of my children.

With Romani at my side, the fair, golden maiden that was to share a small section of the ship with me, I hurried towards the Edge. Suli's help would have been of most use, but she had remained at the ship, curled about the egg that held her newfound, unhatched brother, for he would not survive without the proper care and warmth. Through the thick forests I ran, leaping fallen logs, crashing through the thickest of ferns, and weaving through redwoods, I called out to my herdmates, anyone that was within earshot. "Brothers, sisters!" I bellowed, trusting that Romani would spread the word of the coming disaster in another part of our home. "There is a great flood coming; please, friends, you must hurry! Join me, and I will show you to safety!"

"words"

@[Romani]
x - x

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
GTFO - by Destrier - 02-09-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: GTFO - by Romani - 02-10-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: GTFO - by Thor - 02-10-2015, 08:45 PM