the Rift

[OPEN] GTFO

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

With you by my side I can do anything
When we swing, babe, we hang past right and wrong
It had been too long… too long since I’d seen his face, my brother, my friend- Destrier. I could recall the day we’d met. It was a pleasant day that had forged our kinship and nurtured our souls as a family. When had he returned? Where had I been? The questions were unending and yet I seemed to keep asking them despite already knowing the answer. However, trials of the past were to be forgotten in the wake of the upcoming flood, but I came. I abandoned my attempts to console my memories here in the Edge and instead desired to see them soothed by the hands of a man I’d only seen in my thoughts for too many years now.

However, at his side was a beautiful mare that I was glad to see recovered from her suffering some months ago. How had I missed so much? I grinned to both upon my approach and went to Sargent first. “It is so good to see brother! I can’t say that the circumstances are ideal, but I am all too happy to see that you are well,” I gushed. I resembled a child too long separated from his parents, but I cared little for appearances now. I’d been returned to my home, to my family… the least I could do was succumb to euphoria upon seeing them reunited.

After draping my thick neck over that of the dark Frisian, I turned to Romani in a similar fashion. “You look well my dear, but I’ll not keep you from your task. Lead the way my friends.”

That said, I took a moment to reminisce over the past, when the Edge had been a truly spectacular force of power. Slowly we were coming back together and I couldn’t be more… amazed.

They were everything to me…
Thor the Gentleheart & Evangeline the Pure

@[Evangeline] if she feels like posting. Sorry if it's not the best "homecoming"- a real thread will need to happen.

@[Destrier] @[Romani]

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
GTFO - by Destrier - 02-09-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: GTFO - by Romani - 02-10-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: GTFO - by Thor - 02-10-2015, 08:45 PM