[OPEN] Should I tumble and fall
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia
Memories are the finest of flowers

Though her life overflowed with tragedy, heart breaking at every turn, she had much in this world for which to be thankful. The Earth God's flooding was proof enough as so many banded together in love to help survive. Honestly, Helovia's basis was survival. And the beauty of Helovia was that there would always been someone there to help you survive. She had many of those. She had a twin sister who loved her, a beautiful and successful daughter, a herd to run, and well... she had Torleik. If she were in trouble, all she had to do was fine one, and she would receive.

That was love.

The Sun God had helped her realize this truth. Ophelia's cloven hooves danced across the ground, sliding up the familiar, rocky path as waves of heat rolled against her lithe, pale figure. Ocean waves crashed below, bellowing and roaring their protest against the rock which held the gods' shrines. Blue lava shifted to the sides of the narrow path, and she looked up, taking the rocky steps two by two with long, elegant strides. Bloody, pale tresses billowed in her wake, but she did not open her mouth, for wrapped in her lips was a gift.

Light bounced from her horn, casting beautiful shadows on her forelock, a gift she carried with her always. Now, she wanted to return the favor, but she knew that she could only give simple presents. Humbly, she leaned down, softly letting the largest sunflower she could find come to rest at the remains of the Sun God's shrine. The flower was a testimony, a praise. This was her past and present merging. This was her dedication, and her memory. This was who she was, in one, simple, natural gift.

"Thank you," she whispered, breathing on the surface of the stone before stepping back. He was busy, she knew. He did not need to come here to know that she left a gift, but she would wait out of respect. The Sun God was the lamp on her narrow path, the one that traversed dual natures. He would guide her as he always had, earning her forgiveness for abandoning her those years ago. Minutes faded as she stood, allowing the beauty and magic of this place to fill her soul, give her energy for all the trials she would face in the coming days.

[[anyone can join! ]]

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Should I tumble and fall - by Ophelia - 02-10-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Should I tumble and fall - by Bucephalus - 02-10-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Should I tumble and fall - by Kaj - 02-16-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Should I tumble and fall - by Ophelia - 02-19-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: Should I tumble and fall - by Kaj - 02-26-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Should I tumble and fall - by Ophelia - 02-28-2015, 06:47 PM
RE: Should I tumble and fall - by Kaj - 03-16-2015, 12:57 AM