the Rift

[OPEN] Should I tumble and fall

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

I had come to the Veins to see the shrines of the gods out of curiosity, for it was the place I would come to once I had accomplished my quest, where I would receive my magic. To some, it would seem made for destruction, but I saw other uses. Should I need to summon others, I could use it for Gaucho had his fire. I could use it to defend my home.

It would also help make the perfect rolling pit. Although I suspected if the Sun God knew that little idea, he'd most likely incinerate me. Roasted Altan, anyone? That made me smile, however the expression quickly vanished when a pale figure appears before me, having beaten me to the shrines.

"Thank you"

The words are whispered, and I barely manage to hear them. For a moment I'm quiet, allowing her to be 'alone' in her silence before I clear my throat. "You are...Ophelia, correct?" I had heard of the mare, yet never had the opportunity to meet her. I knew she and Gaucho were responsible for the truce between the Throat and Basin, two long-standing rivals, and for that I already have quite a bit of respect for the pale lady. Azeeza pokes her head out from the pouch on my chest over my heart, her gold eyes trying to focus on Opehlia, before she quickly looses interest and ducks back down into the bag, presumably to sleep. Least I hoped that was what she was doing.

My gaze flickered to the mare's horn, squinting slightly at the bright ball of light at it's base. Curious... Had the Sun God given her that? Would explain her thank you and the flower on the shrine that, I presume, belongs to said deity.

@[Ophelia]
OOC: Thought it was time I stole a Tamme thread for myself >.> <3 XD
Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Should I tumble and fall - by Ophelia - 02-10-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Should I tumble and fall - by Bucephalus - 02-10-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Should I tumble and fall - by Kaj - 02-16-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Should I tumble and fall - by Ophelia - 02-19-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: Should I tumble and fall - by Kaj - 02-26-2015, 01:30 AM