the Rift

[PRIVATE] Exiles Of The Ash

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

I left Hertz with Morrigan, entrusting my child to the mare as I turned and began heading up the mountain, my movements robotic. I could hear him behind me, feel his stare on my spine, taste his anger on the air and smell his achingly-familiar scent, a scent that stirred memories of playing in springtime meadows and racing across dunes together. Memories of carefree times, of childhood, of times long ago.

It was really only...what, Three years now? Four? I had stopped counting....

I reach the arch, and thankfully it is empty. But I do not enter, no, I stand in the snow outside of it, my back still to my brother, to my twin-of-soul, before slowly I set Azeeza down on a rock, to keep her out of harm's way as I turn to face Telesaan.

For a moment, I am silent, gaze flickering over his shape. He is tall.. taller than I thought he would be, and has filled out well. "You've grown." It's all I can say. No 'im sorry' or 'hey I killed our family but, past's in the past you know?'. My mouth is dry, my wings clamped to my sides, tight, my spine as taut as a tree limb bent near-breaking point.

He is quiet, watching through my eyes, hissing soundlessly at the back of my thoughts. To him, Telesaan was a threat to everything we had achieved. He wanted me to make sure he died this time, but I shoved his insidious thoughts away.

It was all I could do to not beg forgiveness.

@[Telesaan]
Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Exiles Of The Ash - by Bucephalus - 02-10-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Telesaan - 02-10-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Bucephalus - 02-10-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Telesaan - 02-10-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Bucephalus - 02-11-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Telesaan - 02-11-2015, 06:46 PM