the Rift

[PRIVATE] Exiles Of The Ash

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

Each and every word is a knife, carving my soul and leaving bloody trails of anger behind. I watch him, weary, mournful and hollow. Had it taken this long for him to see? For him to realize I was not who I was? How could I be the same, when all I had done weighed on me like a mountain? Helovia was a paradise, a place where I could begin to heal myself, right my wrongs and settle my guilt.

And here was my past, giving me a 'hello' and a 'fuck you'.

"What did you expect of me, Sunny?" The fight is gone, my wings hang limp and my head is bowed. Until this day the weight of my sins had been bearable, costing me only peaceful sleep. Yet now it sapped at my strength, seeking to break me down and crumble the Morningstar into dust.

"What did you expect? That we would reunite, rainbows would appear in the sky, and birds would sing as we skip off into happily ever after?" I look at him, gaze hollow and defeated. "Wake up call: You're wrong." I shake my head, then turn to Azee, pressing my face against her small, fluffy body, feeling her wings curl around my muzzle in comfort.

"What do you want from me Telesaan? An apology? Have it. I'm sorry." I look back to him. "You want my hide? Take it. Want me to suffer? Already am. Why did you seek me out, brother?" A flood was coming, my brother rose from the dead, and I lost a friend because of Azeeza, my children were scattered to the wind, and my safety, my security, was threatened.

What a wonderfully fucked up season this was turning out to be.

Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Exiles Of The Ash - by Bucephalus - 02-10-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Telesaan - 02-10-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Bucephalus - 02-10-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Telesaan - 02-10-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Bucephalus - 02-11-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Telesaan - 02-11-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Bucephalus - 02-16-2015, 11:54 AM