the Rift

Commanding the Gods [God of the Sun]

Keidajen Posts: 17
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14 hh :: 4 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
Keidajen

I remember the gods and the goddess of Helovia. Most worship them with unwavering devotion. Some are indifferent. I suppose that I rest snugly somewhere between.

Wolves like to hide in sheep's clothing and as long as that wolf keeps his nose clean it is okay. We all have our fantasies. But many of those sly wolves get restless with only wearing a sheep skin. They grow to be hungry. Their ambition rumbles in yearning for power. That power hungry wolf would grow to want to wear the entire flock. A wolf weighed down with a multitude of sheep's skin is obvious enough to the onlooker, but not to the next set of lambs brought to the field.

I will be no one's naive lamb. So I base my faith only in those that earn it. I had been taken from Helovia at too young of an age to have ever given one my loyalty. I do know that many come to these shrines to pray to their chosen deity. Which I used to think to be strange as a foal. But if life has taught me anything it is that you can only barge through so many doors before you knock yourself unconscious by ramming into the locked door. Your options are to get a thicker skull or to seek out a key.

Laying down I rested my head on the warm ground before me. I was tired. Emotionally and physically drained. So much has been lost and although I will return to Elivian at whatever the cost my ideas for doing so have no more weight to them than that of a mist. They have been easily seen through with the first opposition.

My eye lids fluttered growing heavier and heavier until they did not open again. A dream with the flair of a nightmare began not long after I had been laid into the arms of sleep.

I was surrounded by many. All of them shouted. They screamed. They fought one another to be heard. Their words were garbled and they spun a choking mess of syllables that meant not a thing to me. But the figures had no mouths to speak from. Faces with nothing more than a nose and flashing eyes shrieked at me. They demanded that I understand their gibberish. They pleaded and groaned. Then I saw their shadows. The shadows possessed the mouths. The mouths of the shadows moved formed words that I could here the faintest whisper of. The shadows went into a frenzy dragging their connected bodies closer to where I stood. Once close enough the shadows sprang forth and attached themselves to my body and began to murmur about the being that it had come from. All in Elivian tongue.

Stirring awake I knew that I had been given the key to opened my first locked door.

"Gods! Goddess! I not care who answers." Smirking I went on, "I wait." I would not leave this place until I had been acknowledged. "No rush. I young." I would lay in wait until one of them grew tired of me lounging about.

"Donec sciam somnus bonum ostendere." Yawning I rolled onto my side and allowed my eyes to droop once more. The sun had risen and with it had come the daylight's vibrancy that pained my eye that could still see color. Sleep was an escape from harsh daylight and the loneliness that had a crushing grip on my soul.

Donec sciam somnus bonum ostendere.||I will find good sleep here until you show.

Using VotG Pass to Quest for Keidajen's magic.

DarkxLight-Able to learn about a character and sometimes their memories by "communicating" with their shadow.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Yew

Messages In This Thread
Commanding the Gods [God of the Sun] - by Keidajen - 02-10-2015, 03:02 AM