the Rift

Commanding the Gods [God of the Sun]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The God of the Sun watched as the foreign mare prostrated herself against his shrine, finding this form of worship rather odd and fantastic, but then she fell asleep. He was unsure whether he should be amused or insulted, so he held his judgments until she woke rather suddenly, saying that she would wait however long. The golden stallion watched day break on the horizon, the sky flooded with vibrant tones, and he took the shape of a single point.

The light grew, illuminating the ground as it breathed like a star. Blinding white purity flashed, and he walked through the ethereal beams like a portal, stepping effortlessly onto the stone which held the shrines. Blue lava churned all around them, but he seemed entirely unperturbed. Instead, the god waited, standing still with wings tucked to his sides and churning, metallic orbs observing the prone female. Patiently, he waited for her to rise. She had summoned him, after all and would be remiss to sleep through his arrival.

"Why is it that you seek me and my power and yet still intend to return to your homeland with my secrets?" he demanded, through the charismatic, masculine tones of his voice held no anger or ill will. The question was certainly worth asking - since he would be bestowing part of his glory onto her, and he was not fond of traitorous thieves - those fell under the seductive jurisdiction of his foul sister. No mind was safe from his searching, though he did not have all the powers. Still, her dreams shouted like an echo across his realm.

The God waited again for her answer, not even the breeze stirring his unwavering confidence and stony stance.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Commanding the Gods [God of the Sun] - by God of the Sun - 02-22-2015, 01:07 PM