the Rift

Commanding the Gods [God of the Sun]

Keidajen Posts: 17
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14 hh :: 4 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
Keidajen

I leapt to my hooves as a brilliant light lit all around me. Even with my eyes shut it was still a brilliant enough light to leave me reeling in pain. My brain is somehow able to process who it is that stands before me and my heart slows to a rate in which I can think many thoughts in the time of one of its echoing beats. Standing directly in front of me is the God of the Sun.

I refuse to show him any of the pain that I feel from his light. Not for the benefit of any sensitivities he may harbor but for the sake of my own pride. I may be a mortal in the face of a god but I will prove myself to be no ordinary soul.

To hide my face that still grimaced in pain I swept into a low bow. Already my facial expression changes slighty; across my lips comes something that rests between a smirk and a delighted grin. It was a clever cover. In Elivian I had worked as a mercenary for nobles. Meeting the Sun God was the first official god I met, but nobles think themselves to be gods also. There isn't much difference. This god will revel in having his ego stroked just as the gods of Elivian did.

"Correct me if wrong," I wished that he had not required me to speak. Could he not have pulled an all knowing god stunt? I feel puny and weak in his presence and it already makes me feel irritable; being unable to articulate my words cleary robs me of any show of wit that I could have played out. I am tight lipped in my determination show the god what I am made of. I may be skeptical of these gods, but I will not allow them to have any skepticism for me. "But newcomers stripped of magic. Then earn back. I willing to do opposite."

I stood tall. I flicked my forelock over my sensitive eye in an attempt to blot out the god's light but it is impossible to block it all. Still I stand unwavered and I lock eyes with the God of the Sun. I want him to see the degree in which I mean my words. "I go to any length you ask and when I return to Elivian you take magic back."

I dipped my head to the god, making another opportunity to rest my eyes, "Because I not of your land, I work twice as hard to deserve your gift of magic. Give me chance and I will amaze." Perhaps I am cocky, but I do have a reputation to uphold. In whatever form I am still Keidajen. No one is ever left unsatisfied with my works.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Yew

Messages In This Thread
RE: Commanding the Gods [God of the Sun] - by Keidajen - 02-22-2015, 10:27 PM