the Rift

Commanding the Gods [God of the Sun]

Keidajen Posts: 17
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14 hh :: 4 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
Keidajen

"I flattered." Hearing a god say he is confident in my abilities inflates my pride. Curious I listen to the God's questions. He is more than what I expected him to be. The God of the Sun takes a moment to question my motives. I had thought he would be dull in a musty sort of way, something like pre-chewed grass. After all, how many times has he gone through this same process? Yet he still questions me. Perhaps the wisdom of a God isn't all talk.

"Born here. But I don't remember Helovia. Language different," I hold my head higher and I continue to look the God in the eye. I am self conscious about my speech and no one, not even the God of the Sun, will be allowed to think less of me because of it. "I need magic to understand. To learn." It certainly isn't one of the most grand of requests he could have gotten, but a giant would be as harmless as a flea if he had no thirst for knowledge. "I can't find home if I can't understand."

My heart rate spikes and then slows to a cool rate whenever I am asked what it is that I want. All things in life are simple whenever you are asked what you need but desire is a completely different being. Desire is a temptress, a stubborn siren, that leads hearts on wild chases. Wild chases only lead to wild lives. Wildness is not what I want to fuel my actions.

"I had dream while here." I close my eyes while speaking in order to relive the dream. It is almost a relief to break my gaze from his. It had felt as if his eyes had combed over every portion of my soul. I wonder what he saw in me. "The shadows told what mouths could not. I want that."

No worries about the wait!

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Yew

Messages In This Thread
RE: Commanding the Gods [God of the Sun] - by Keidajen - 03-05-2015, 03:47 PM