the Rift

[OPEN] Boats. Because Cats Don't Swim

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Saffron
you exist in TIME, but belong to ETERNITY

Go forth and do this task! Well that's the short of it. The details don't really matter so much as the intention. So I wander off from the gathering in the meadow, setting my course for the Frozen Arch. My gut tells me there may not be many seeking the shelter of ice. I look behind me, hoping to see that Ayelet has followed me. The glass mare is beautiful and fascinating to me beyond belief. I stop and let her catch up. Sure, you could say it was just to be nice, but more so it was so I could get a good look at her. I can see her heart inside, the snow transformed through her figure. She is more beautiful than I could ever imagine. But how does she exist? I don't understand. Perhaps she'll take pity on me and explain herself to me. I'm almost too shy to ask. "We should look around and see if there is anyone that has yet to hear the news. No creature left behind." I offer the femme a somewhat silly smile and wait a moment for her response before looking around to see if there's any life. There doesn't appear to be, but maybe someone will show up.

""
@[Ayelet]

Image | Table by Tamme
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Boats. Because Cats Don't Swim - by Saffron - 02-10-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Boats. Because Cats Don't Swim - by Astraea - 02-10-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Boats. Because Cats Don't Swim - by Ayelet - 02-10-2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Boats. Because Cats Don't Swim - by Argen - 02-10-2015, 04:14 PM