the Rift

[OPEN] FILL MY CUP - PUT SOME WATER IN IT~

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Part one done. Easy peasy lemon fucking squeezy. Now it's time to do 'task 2'. Get some fuckin' water or snow or something interesting. I've mentioned in passing that I had no designated 'home' to Aaron, and he mentioned he was from the World's Edge. Well why not visit it? It'll give me an excuse to go there without seeming like a fucking asshole, and without the whole place breathing down my neck with suspicion. For once I am NOT here to cause trouble and destroy everyone's lives as I go. "Come on, we gotta get some water." I carry our bucket on my antlers, not wanting to prevent myself from any sassy replies that might need to be made. Not far into the Edge I see some other equines, though as usual I recognize neither of them. "Hey! Got water to share?" I don't expect them to give me what they might have collected, but pointing to a pond or something would be nice. My nice skills are a bit rusty as I bellow at them, especially being a stranger in their land. I assume that they are gathering water as the Earth God commanded. Because what else would anyone be doing, DUH.

Tag: @[Aaron]
Task 2!

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
FILL MY CUP - PUT SOME WATER IN IT~ - by Myrrine - 02-10-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: FILL MY CUP - PUT SOME WATER IN IT~ - by Arvakl - 02-10-2015, 07:16 PM