the Rift

[OPEN] water from the deep

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

thor & evangeline
Our words are strong and our hearts are kind
For the remainder of the tasks I’d decided to let Evangeline take the lead. She was the alpha in this duo anyways, at least if you were intelligent enough to pick up on such things. I was but a mere slave to her will… However, tailing her with a bucket grippe between my teeth really put a new spin on how others interpreted our relationship. She might have been set to task, but I was the silly brute who had to abide by her orders and honestly… I had no problem with that. Yet, following her around with a bucket, a bucket, was something I hoped to avoid in all future endeavors.

Instead of following everyone else to the nearby river, Eva and I decided (well Eva decided) to dip down into the Heart Caves in order to collect water from the fountain near the Wall of History. It was almost ironic that we’d followed another couple (lovers) from the Edge into the cavern’s depths, but they were certainly not alone. I chuckled at Alysanne and Miykael struggling to get their buckets to sink in order to gather water for the next task, but was surprised to find a horned colt intelligent enough to help. He made a valid suggestion and I decided to follow his instructions in dipping my own bucket into the pool.

However, I made sure to check on Eva before doing so. She already had her bucket pushed into the water’s depths and I smiled at her… she was so smart and- Well, we won’t go there now, but damn was I a lucky man.
Let me tell you just exactly what's on my mind

table code image credit

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
water from the deep - by Miykael - 02-10-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Alysanne - 02-10-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Erebos - 02-10-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Evangeline - 02-10-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Adelric - 02-10-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Lena - 02-10-2015, 06:53 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Thor - 02-10-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Tempe - 02-10-2015, 07:52 PM