the Rift

[OPEN] water from the deep

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

I pout at Breccan. He seemed a little lackluster with our last adventure and now I'm feeling a little dampened in spirit. Oh well, that won't stop us from working on completing the next task for the Earth God. I like him - he's like a really big DAD. Calling him Daddy would probably not be very nice. Not respectful to Papa, and I bet that Mr. Earth God wouldn't like it very much either. He probably has his own kids and I don't want to get in the way of THAT. (But he does seem SUPER nice and I wanna be his friend.) Daddy or not, I'm happy to help him. I carry our bucket in my teeth, trotting along, once again leading Breccan, though with less bounce than before. I've found myself coming across a different place entirely from AALLL the other places I've been before. CAVES. I motion to Breccan that we should go inside, thinking about exploring now as much as I am about gathering water. Upon stepping inside I hear voices above the clattering of our hooves on stone. My golden eyes light up with curiosity and I keep walking through, peaking in different rooms as I go, heading toward the voices.

I found them! The voices come from several horses, some of them seem young but still older than Breccan and I. I approach shyly, beginning to tremble with excitement at the prospect of meeting so many other horses at once. I put the bucket down by the waterfall, waiting to fill it until I can say hi to the others. I've missed their conversation, and decide to join in by introducing myself. "Hi - my name is Tempe." I gesture back behind me in the direction of Breccan, should he have been following me as I thought. "This is Breccan, my brother." I smile warmly and my eyes are bright. Waiting for someone to respond, I go to move the water somehow into the bucket.

AND IT MOVES ON ITS OWN.

Just by looking at it and thinking about what I want to do, I see that it starts to move up from the pooling liquid and into the bucket. Just. Like. That. I jump and try to plant my feet to steady myself. "DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT?!" My voice echoes around the walls of the stone room. Oh my god. What. What. Whaaaaaat. Is this.. magic? Is this magic MINE?! Or maybe I'm just hallucinating? I look around wildly, trying to see if someone noticed it.

""
@[Breccan]
Task 2

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
water from the deep - by Miykael - 02-10-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Alysanne - 02-10-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Erebos - 02-10-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Evangeline - 02-10-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Adelric - 02-10-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Lena - 02-10-2015, 06:53 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Thor - 02-10-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Tempe - 02-10-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Naerys - 02-10-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: water from the deep - by Roland - 02-11-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: water from the deep - by Breccan - 02-11-2015, 05:04 PM