the Rift

[OPEN] Ice Ice Baby

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Thranduil

Well brilliant ideas are quickly stolen. Having heard Deimos walk up and begin chipping away at ice as well the golden thought they might, just maybe have the place to themselves. But of course not. A staggering form comes into view. Snorting the golden stops and looked. Oxy. The insults begin to fly and the golden pauses. With all seriousness he turns immediately to Deimos. “You’re the moose.” Asshole was always better than a moose. Still the insults continued to fly, but that didn’t stop others from joining in. A curious create speaks right up for the golden, and yet somehow continues to insult him. The golden sighed. He really did hate to do this. It was worth a lot to his future. But, the temptation was just too great. “Tell me Oxy…”Slowly the gold exhaled and his shape began to shift.

Gold faded to white, and blue began to spark out. Earth eyes flashed blue and wings flared out from his sides. Where the gold had stood now was Elsa. “…how drugged up did you have to be to fuck this?” Snorting the cream mare looks about herself with the greatest disgust. Haldir by now was growing excited, but nervous at all these strange creatures. He looked up to the golden and nearly bounced with happiness about the change. He loved it when the gold used his magic. Looking back with ice eyes Elsa spoke. “I can’t even stand it.” Shaking that cream head the white coat and white begin to fall off like dust to reveal the golden once more.

Just in time Oxy’s kid burst in. Right on time. A smirk rises up on the golden and he moves away from the wall knowingly pushing the small fawn, growing too excited about all the horses. Sure enough. BOOM. Harks pin back and head dips away from the hail, but his buckets clumped up half full with ice. Course they also hit his back. Shaking remaining pieces off the gold looks to the child cowering under Oxy. In all honesty though he really did like this kid. She certainly made this world more amusing. Course once again everyone had to but in with their own parenting. A dark mare and the spotted king himself Mauja the head of the show. He had his own tricks to put on. Ice spikes erupted on the floor. “Who’s next for the my ass’s bigger than your’s contest?” The golden kicked a few spikes into his buckets. “Or should we all get back before we drown?” Nudging Haldir to pick up his bucket the gold looks directly at the Addict. “Though honestly, I think I’d prefer you that way.” A wicked grin lighted his lips. Yes, the dude’s kid could explode him and probably would considering, but hey, that was all part of the excitement. True the gold could slip way invisibly and fool them all, but honestly where’s the fun in that?

OOC::
Identity Index:: Elsa, Destry
Credits: Image by FROSTIE!

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Ice Ice Baby - by Thranduil - 02-10-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Deimos - 02-10-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Oxy - 02-10-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Atlas - 02-10-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Roskuld - 02-10-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Shida - 02-10-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Jorogumo - 02-11-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Mauja - 02-11-2015, 05:20 AM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Thranduil - 02-11-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Shida - 02-11-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Ice Ice Baby - by Oxy - 02-11-2015, 06:37 PM