the Rift

[OPEN] rubies, apples, and other things that are red

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Bucephalus & Azeeza

I keep an eye on Hertz as we trek through the Dark Forest, a place shrouded in shadow even under the bright sun of the day. I knew Morrigan had take quite the...swim here, I just didn't know the precise location, since asking her hadn't exactly been a priority when I saw her on the fields. Nay, other things kept me occupied...

We had returned, and the Earth God had given us another task. Whilst I had questioned it at first, gradually I noticed something. Everyone was grouping up, talking to each other and warning one another, completing these tasks in pairs. Perhaps that was the God's intention, and if that was the case, why bother with a flood?

I was not one to question a God, so I merely took a bucket for my son and I to fill with water, and lead Hertz here to the forest. We were not alone, it seemed, for up ahead were two mares and two stallions, three of which were familiar.

"Hey!" I call out, speeding up to a trot. The dark one.. I don't recall his name, if he had given it. Brisa was familiar, and I greeted her with a grin and dip of my head. The unicorn stallion and his feline were also familiar, however we had met quite some time ago. Azeeza perks up, poking her head 'round from my shoulder. I can feel her curiosity and growing irritation at the crowd, and an amused smile curls my lips when she plays 'shy' and hides herself within my mane...as best as a fat little chicklet could.

"Any of you know of water in this place?" I ask, slowing to a stop before the group, my gaze flickering to each of the faces in turn, lingering on the one least familiar to me: the black paint mare.

@[Hertz] Hertz and Buce.....

THEY CAME IN LIKE A WREEEECKINGBAAAALL

Hey hey hey!!
Time to put your mettle to the test now!
Hey hey hey!!
Don’t you know you’re messing with the best now!
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Tribs

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
RE: rubies, apples, and other things that are red - by Bucephalus - 02-10-2015, 07:49 PM