the Rift

[OPEN] rubies, apples, and other things that are red

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel rather liked her bizarre little friend. In fact, this was the first positive emotion she had felt since watching the moon goddess leave the fray of bodies like a haughty... well... bitch. She looked down, feeling sadness that she was so upset over a tree. She didn't understand, but she could empathize all the same. The girl offered a gentle gesture of friendship by nodding in agreement, standing at her side in solidarity to respect the damaged oak. It was all she could do, really - except burn it. But that would be adding fuel to the literal fire.

The fire child was touched by her words, and Aithniel shrugged. "I am glad I make sense, but I do not know how." Her words were soft, unsure. Hidden beneath the conflagration of rage was deep-seated insecurity that she guarded carefully. Rarely did she let such honest tones slip.

Loyally, she followed, her cloven steps following those of her friend into the forest. She hadn't been here before. Silver eyes looked around the trees before spying a group gathering and a painted mare standing in the center. Aithniel frowned, staring between Iso and Kahlua. Oh wait, this was her mother? What...? The fire child leaned over, whispering once she had chastised her parent. Aithniel wouldn't have dared do that to Illynx. "That's your mother?" she asked, assuming it started with a 'K'.

Aithniel had seen Mesec before, and she looked at him sadly. How must he feel, knowing his mother was so wicked? She gazed, saying hello before walking away. "Hey, Mesec," she murmured before grabbing her bucket and walking to a pool of water, filling it dutifully. The fire child looked to Iso. "Ready?"

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: rubies, apples, and other things that are red - by Aithniel - 02-11-2015, 01:47 AM