the Rift

[OPEN] WATERRRRR

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

Shortly after the little escapade with Destry and...December, Hector and I headed back to the meadow that housed the wooden thing and the winged stallion who seemed to continue handing out orders. My breathing came out in huffs and puffs as I did my best to catch my breath while we rested in the meadow. Hector liked to go fast...like really fast when compared to me. Although, maybe it was the urgency of the situation that made him go fast. I don't know.

My attention was directed to the one in charge as he started booming out another task for us to complete and handed Hector and I wooden buckets. Collect water so we won't go thirsty while on the giant wooden thing he said. I didn't understand. Couldn't we just collect the rain water somehow? Whatever the case I grabbed my bucket and silently asked the god of the Sun for the strength to keep up with Hector and survive the coming disaster.

Off we were this time going a similar direction as we did before but also opposite. Carrying the bucket while trying to keep up with Hector proved to be a new challenge. It bounced and jangled and swung from side to side. Constantly it was throwing my balance off. If it swung to one side if even by a little amount I felt my muscles tightening and relaxing all in an attempt to keep its movement at a minimum.

After a decent amount of time we arrived someplace that had a large structure that was adorned with fancy cloth and fancy pillars of stone. And then a little off to the side my eyes caught sight of a small body of water.

WATER!

Without even thinking and checking for safety, I rushed over to the water, set down my bucket and took a nice long drink. All this running around in this heat was making my mouth dry and tacky with thirst. Once I had my fill of water, I lowered my bucket into the water and allowed it to fill up. While it did so , my mind wandered back to what had happened with...her. I honestly didn't mean to do what I did. I just didn't know how to control whatever it was yet. And even though I had caused harm to her, I didn't mean it. I just simply wanted her away from me. Hector hadn't said a word about what happened yet and it worried me a little that he remained so silent on the matter. Did he hate what I did? Was he sacred of what I could do? My eyes softened as I quickly thought about what I would do if either of those were true.

“Hector,” I mumbled, “I'm sorry.”

I looked to him as I apologized with eyes full of worry laced with a small bit of fear. Would Hector be happy or mad about what had happened? I didn't know if whether what I had done was even a good or a bad thing. I could only hope that Hector wouldn't hate me, wouldn't be afraid of me. I just hoped he would see me the same way or at the very least still be willing to be within the same herd as me.

Please Sun, let it all be okay. I silently prayed as I waited for Hector to do something, say something. At least something, anything would be better than the agonizing silence he has given thus far.

"Isara's speech"|"Isara's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 583
TAGGED;; @[Hector]
OOC;; So Isa hasn't noticed Arah at all. Just so ya know.

Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
WATERRRRR - by Arah - 02-10-2015, 06:43 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Isara - 02-10-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Destry - 02-10-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Hotaru - 02-10-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Phantom - 02-10-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Rhiannon - 02-10-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Ophelia - 02-11-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Ulrik - 02-11-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Torleik - 02-11-2015, 01:32 AM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Hector - 02-11-2015, 07:42 AM