the Rift

[OPEN] WATERRRRR

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

From the Thistle meadow we carried word of the boat, and now we were to take wooden buckets to fill with liquid so that we may be able to drink and remain hydrated for the time they would be trapped on the boat. Glancing to Phantom I've grown a liking for the mare, her humour is similar to mine but more twisted and dark. I like it, honestly. "I hope we don't run into those two again." I look at her, crimson to crimson in hopes she understood exactly who I was referring to. The nasty brainless fool and his bratty, arrogant child with her explosive magic. Weaving through the trees with Phantom beside me, I hear the faintest whisper of others, ears flicking forward as I take a step into the light to peer at the source of the voices. I pray it isn't the problematic father daughter duo again.

Familiar faces of Hector and the bay babe cause me to smile a little, relief washing over me. I work my way towards them with the wooden bucket, setting it beside me so that I could nod my head in greeting. "Hello again, Hector." The smile is something false, a friendly smile hiding the sadness I had been trying to keep away from Phantom, from the rest of the world. I didn't like letting people see my worries washing over me, I hated it. Looking to Phantom I grasp the bucket in my mouth, stepping into the warm water, letting it catch the feathering around my hooves and pull at it gently for a moment. Bending my neck down slowly with Yseult perched between my wings, I dip the bucket beneath the water to catch it before raising my head. Turning cautiously as to not spill the water even though there was already rivers of it running down the sides, I step back onto the bank, twitching my wings in case I needed to use them to catch my balance. "Want to stay and chat or go back to the meadow?" I manage a few muffled words over the handle of the bucket, gazing at my alabaster companion curiously, dark ears perked up with interest.

"blah blah blah."

ooc: Destry & Phantom !!
word count: 374

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
WATERRRRR - by Arah - 02-10-2015, 06:43 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Isara - 02-10-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Destry - 02-10-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Hotaru - 02-10-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Phantom - 02-10-2015, 09:42 PM