the Rift

[OPEN] WATERRRRR

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Ayo ma lemme get yo numbah

Torleik snorted loudly at Ulrik. "Why use lot word when few word do trick?" he returned, getting his cousin's accent and manner of speaking rather spot-on for his answering volley. Shots had been fired and the Bloodskald would see this familial joust through - with all the love and play that came with family, of course. Their Sentinels dropped off, he paid little heed to Arah or Ulrik as they traveled towards the Rotunda.

Bitter memories mixed with the blossoming petals of his future with Ophelia were mixed here and he prayed that they could get in and get out quickly. He did not want to stay at this place longer than he had to. Phi claimed nothing was amiss but her nervous blinking made the fighter wary. Was something wrong? Had he done something wrong?

Torleik's stomach dropped. Did she know about his promise to the Moon Goddess? Was she going to admonish him for his decision?

He shoved such thoughts from his mind and set to their task, bucket in mouth and into the water it went. And then he was splashed and his head jerked up, eyeing Ophelia with a mixture of mischief and danger. "Did you just...splash me?" he inquired, mimicking her words the last time he'd covered her in water, then smirked at her. "You'd best not start a fight you won't win. Remember - I was victorious last time, my lady," rumbled the warrior. A quick glance around reminded him that they were not alone, however, so he stowed whatever other comments he might have for the moment.

Ulrik would give him so much shit for flirting if he was too obvious.

@[Ophelia]

"talk talk talk"

Art by araxel @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
WATERRRRR - by Arah - 02-10-2015, 06:43 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Isara - 02-10-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Destry - 02-10-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: WATERRRRR - by Hotaru - 02-10-2015, 09:02 PM